The website of NALA, my research group, can be found here
- Stephane Aroca-Ouellette (co-advised by Alessandro Roncone)
- Abteen Ebrahimi
- Yoshinari Fujinuma (co-advised by Jordan Boyd-Graber)
- Ananya Ganesh (co-advised by Martha Palmer)
- Adam Wiemerslage
- Rajat Bhatnagar
- Connor Cook
- Andrew Gerlach
- Cory Paik
- Nikhil Prabhu
- Changbing Yang
New York, USA · February 2020 · AAAI
New Orleans, USA · January 2020 · LSA
Hong Kong, China · November 2019 · EMNLP
Philadelphia, USA · October 2019 · CLunch
Ann Arbor, USA · October 2019 · Michigan AI Symposium
Guanajuato, Mexico · October 2019 · PLAGAA
If you are a student interested in working with me, please read the following first.
- If you are a student at CU Boulder and interested in an independent study: You should have a look at the interests of my PhD students, which are described on our group's page. Then, send an email to the PhD student whose interests are closest to yours, cc'ing me. Describe your relevant background and two project ideas in a few sentences. Add "[ISCUBNALA]" to the subject of your email.
- If you are not a student at CU Boulder and want to start a PhD with me: You should apply directly to CU Boulder's PhD program in computer science and list me as a potential advisor. You can increase your chances of acceptance by also contacting me per email around the application deadline. In this case, "[PHDCUBNALA]" should be the first word of your email's subject.
- Everyone else: If you want to send me an email about any other topic and we have not previously been in contact, adding "[MISCCUBNALA]" to your email's subject will increase your chances of receiving an answer.